- Double eyelid surgery, Blepharoplasty, Cheek Dimple
- Breast Enlargement, Breast Reduction, Breast uplift, Nipple Refinement
- Tummy tuck, Liposuction, Sex Reassignment Surgery : SRS, M to F
- Face lift, Wrinkle correction by injectable implant surgery
- Scar revision, Otoplasty, Adam's apple reassigment surgery
- Lip surgery, Jaw correction surgery
- Hair Tranplant etc.
Reconstructive surgery is a specialization of plastic surgery. As its name suggests, it can correct or rebuild a damaged area of the body. She has a medical purpose unlike cosmetic surgery.
It includes interventions such as:
- Tumors of the skin and soft tissue
- Resumption of scars
- Reconstruction and appearance change
- Care of the burned
- Craniofacial Surgery
- Hand Surgery
These reconstructions or improvements in appearance are intended to restore a "normal" appearance to a specific area. The surgery will allow for example to correct a deformity or use it to repair facial trauma.
Are also included in this type of surgery to rebuild a breast after mastectomy (in the treatment of breast cancer), the correction of breast hypertrophy but also a breast ptosis.
Dating Sites and Dating Tips
Koh Phi Phi Islands, South Thailand
Cheap Hotel in Macau
I am looking for a nice guy.
Cheap hotel in Hong Kong
Home Wind Turbine
The main tourist attractions in Thailand
Cosmetic Surgery for Breast Lift
Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort in Canada
Poipu Discount Hotel
Top 10 Universities in USA
Top 10 Universities in UK
Discount Motorcycle/ATV Parts
Master of Arts
LPG & NGV
Japan Language School
University Admission Deadlines